Droid RAZR Case Review Thread

Got my Case Mate "Barely There" case this week. Super low profile rigid snap on case, rubberized texture, works well.

Seems to add the little bit of grip that the RAZR needed to keep from slipping out of hand so easily.

Still fits in pockets well, sits in the HD dock with the insert removed, but doesn't fit in my car dock anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

View attachment 46517View attachment 46518

Got this case on Ebay from nakedcellphone. They call it s gummy case but it's made of tpu.

I was looking for a case with some protection but I didn't want to hide the beauty of the razr. what Drew me to this Is the clear back which still makes the kevlar visible. Nice snug fit, ACCESS TO all buttons except sd and Sim but who really needs that. The razr was quite slippery for me but this seems to help although I wish there were indented grips . All around, a great case for the 12$ shipped price

Happy with my Otterbox....but it is a beast of a case and does hide the beauty of the Razr.
Have dropped it a few times, but no damage.
I work a lot in Industrial plants so I need the extra protection.

Just bought the case mate pop from amazon best case I've seen for the Droid razor. I hate the defender it feels cheap and its way to day big.

Otter box commuter series here... but have to agree silicone is a magnet for dust... Great case adds a bit of bulk but I can handle the phone better and don't feel the sloppy cheap a$$ power button and volume rocker, it actually makes them more responsive. Like the fact that HDMI port power and mic jacks are covered.. I work in dusty conditions

I was thinking about a case to protect my Razr but then thought that's what I'm paying $6.18 a month to Verizon for total protection.

Do they send a new Razr for replacement or a used phone like the iPhone?

I was thinking about a case to protect my Razr but then thought that's what I'm paying $6.18 a month to Verizon for total protection.

Do they send a new Razr for replacement or a used phone like the iPhone?

I know of NO manufacturer who guarantees a non-refurbished replacement for a damaged phone. To do so would only encourage dropping them off third story balconies and submerging them in swimming pools.

MbaOAl.jpg

I picked up the Shell/Holster from Verizon, thought it would come in handy if I needed total protection of the screen if I'm out on a bike ride or hiking, etc... It was a little pricey @ $30, but I get 25% discount :) still pricey.

Very nice construction, doesn't add much bulk with just the cover, I like how the area for the power and volume are left blank and the top and bottom are exposed. It is a very secure fit, the kickstand feature is sweet for watching videos or desk clock. It had sort of a slippery feel to it when I first opened it, kind of like a silicone residue. I wiped it down and rubbed it aggressively against a towel to remove the residue...has a secure grip in hand.

It also fits in the car dock, so I don't have to take the case off when I jump in my truck! When you remove the plastic insert of the dock to use a case you will notice the phone is a little loose in the dock. I put a small piece of adhesive felt at the base of the dock to take up the space....It's black in color so doesn't look too ghetto and does the trick :) I'm only showing pictures of the case, not the shell w/belt clip.....left that out in my truck :icon_eek:

View attachment 42596View attachment 42597View attachment 42598View attachment 42599View attachment 42600

Really...??... I have to deal with you on this forum too? ;) Sup DB. Im waiting for my MAXX to be here monday. :icon_ lala:

Back