Droid Razr AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)

puchodog1977

Reaction score
I'm talking about og RAZR not HD. I'm rooted with 4.1.2 now :)

koolaid wineo rockin a razr maxx 4.0.4

puchodog1977

Reaction score
Have you tried to flash your old ROM? Are you stuck in recovery and it won't allow you to flash? I couldn't do anything and then it happened my battery died. And you can't charge it without an OS so I sent it in. Actually it not that costly to send it to Verizon and have them repair it if you are stuck.

koolaid wineo rockin a razr maxx 4.1.2

deathpnc

Reaction score
i try flash rom stock xt912, but it failed in 11/16.
capturelaa.jpg
i bricked it because i try flash xt910 file on my xt912. anyone can help me ?

cepmax88

Reaction score
Hi; Motorola RAZR maxx does not turn on my device is locked closed in 0056. how you took care of the problem? thanks

Hi everyone,

I have a Droid Razr (Not Maxx)and it is NOT rooted. I was taking pictures with it and it turned off on me. When I turned it back on, I got this message:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)

0A.74

eMC Info: Size 16GB

To return to normal mode-first press power key to power down

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK

OK to Program

Connect USB

Data Cable

Invalid CC HAB (DD: nbr, status: 0X0056)

I want to know if it's possible to to get my pictures and videos out of my phone in this condition. I did not use an SD card. Any help would be great. Thank you in advance!

kahh

Reaction score
If you can't get to the AP Fastboot screen, then the utilities above won't work and we're forced to try the last resort...a full Factory Data Restore (FDR).

NOTE: The following will clear your phone of all history, personal data on the internal SD card (not the removable card), and will return the phone to an out of box state. ALL USER DATA WILL BE LOST! Proceed with caution.

If not, then follow ALL the instructions at the top again, but this time, instead of wiping the cache, we're going to do a full wipe data/factory reset. Just as above, highlight that selection, and press the Power button. You will be presented with a second menu with a series of "No" selections and only one "Yes -- delete all user data". If you don't highlight that Yes line, when you press the Power button it will simply jump back to the previous menu. You will want to highlight that Yes selection and press the Power button. It will perform the process and should revert back to the main Blue text screen where this time you will highlight the reboot system now selection and press the Power button.

... OK SO, not the same phone exactly and not the same problem, but I have been trying in vain to find exact detailed instructions on how to wipe the data from my DROID 4 (do a factory reset) before I have to return it with sensitive data on it for a replacement.My touch screen was defunct. Instructions on verizon's page got me nowhere(in fact they GAVE me the original poster's problem screen- how is that for help???:icon_eek:), I needed THIS exactly and it worked and I am so thankful. I had to post to say thanks!
I let out a very happy shout when the green android appeared lying on his back!
Now I can send this phone back (oh it is only a month old- also a replacement, for the replacement phone, for the replacement phone.. no joking... I'd gotten for my original, all less than a year ago... I guess I won't be getting the DROID 4 again once I can upgrade)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:icon_ lala:

TheRrealFarshad

Reaction score
Bricked GSM XT910-Please Help

I dropped my XT910 (GSM) in water, and the device wouldn't turn on ever since. I found another logicboard for it on the eBay and replaced it, working very good. But the new mainboard was running on a rooted 4.0.4 China, and I was quite disappointed with it. It even placed a +86 before any number I dialed, so I tried to change the ROM to an EMEA one, that my older motherboard was running on as directions described here in this link. I tried to use RSD Alternative and tried this method, but I ended up a bricked device. At first I was just constantly directed to AP Fastboot mode, but when I tried to rescue/un-brick my device using the directions in the second link, as it claimed, my device doesn't even enter AP Fastbood mode or Recovery mode or any other one and I see is the following message. Please guys help me. I tried the method in this post (posted by hacker812c), but the command "fastoob"in Windows command prompt would just tell me that this is not a Windows internal or external command.

AP Fashboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
eWWC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Invalid CG OTV (CG: system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG system, status: 0x004E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

P.S. It was my first attempt and if I can rescue my phone, will be the last either. I have been looking for a solution for this problem and I literally no one has answered me. I woudl appreciate if someone here please help me with this case. Thank you.

maugi

Reaction score
someone can reupload DROID RAZR UTILITY because i've a low charging battery problem (max 30%

i hope someone can help me

asadnow2k

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia 6120
Twitter
asadnow2k
dose any one solved the problem using that utility if yes. please help me out

asadnow2k

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia 6120
Twitter
asadnow2k

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

this is the problem but phone is xt912

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

this is the problem but phone is xt912
and what file are you using?

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk