Droid Razr 2??

m_walky

Reaction score
Okay so I went to my local Verizon store to get a new phone because I dropped my Bionic.
When I called the warehouse or whatever to get a replacement, they said they didn't have any Bionics in stock so instead they would send me a Droid Razr 2.
I've been trying to look for a Razr 2 online but I haven't found one.

Does this mean I am going to get the Razr M, Razr HD, or are they just messing with me?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

joshxdroid

Reaction score
This just goes to show how clueless Verizon employees are. That one would even utter the words "RAZR two", it's borderline offensive to know so little about your product. But I've delt with them enough times to believe that they wouldn't know any better (not all, I'm sure there are good ones somewhere)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forum and keep us posted on what ya actually get :)...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard... I too am interested to see what you get :)

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Razr with no MicroSD card is the second release of the Razr. If you have a Bionic and they offer a replacement, make sure you tell them you have extra batteries and you want a Maxx since the Razr has no option for battery removal.

christop85

Reaction score
Okay so I went to my local Verizon store to get a new phone because I dropped my Bionic.
When I called the warehouse or whatever to get a replacement, they said they didn't have any Bionics in stock so instead they would send me a Droid Razr 2.
I've been trying to look for a Razr 2 online but I haven't found one.

Does this mean I am going to get the Razr M, Razr HD, or are they just messing with me?

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!

your chain has been yanked they WILL not send you a razr maxx, m or hd it's just a razr