Droid Question!

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
My dad took my phone to Best Buy today beacuse it was messing up, the guy there updated all the software on my phone and it now works better...

My question...

If I were to 'hard reset' my phone, would all the software still be updated on my phone, or would I have to re update all software?

Thanks

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The firmware will be the way it was before you did the hard reset.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dad took my phone to Best Buy today beacuse it was messing up, the guy there updated all the software on my phone and it now works better...

My question...

If I were to 'hard reset' my phone, would all the software still be updated on my phone, or would I have to re update all software?

Thanks

Hi Bravesfan319. :welcome: to the Droid Forum.

I have no idea what they did at best buy to makey your phone work better, I can only guess. If you did a hard reset to the phone your paid apps would return and be in your downloads in the Market.

My suggestion to you is to discuss this with your dad before doing anything like this If the Droid is working better now, why do you want to fix it?

Maybe you can have your dad talk to us so we can better understand what Best Buy did. But for right now don't reset anything.

eliassami5

Reaction score
once your phone has been updated it cant be erased back to an old update unless you get into rooting or flashing sbf files. You can do as many hard resets as you want, your phone will still be on the latest update.

OP
Bravesfan319

Bravesfan319

Reaction score
Thanks everybody, and I have just one more question for all you helpful 'droiders', is there anyway to get the default picture back on the background after settin a picture on there?

Thanks