droid pro

HeroNova

Reaction score
According to vzw corporate im the first person to activate a droid pro. Not sure if its true or not but I thought it was kinda funny.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I am curious who in Corporate told you this? It might be true, somebody had to be first.

spydergirl

Reaction score
Congrats. What an interesting honor. :) I noticed you have the Fascinate. Are you switching from the Fascinate to the Pro? That's exactly what I'm doing and I wondered what you think about the switch? I can't wait for my PRO to arrive day after tomorrow!! :)

OP
H

HeroNova

Reaction score
I ordered it last week and it came today. I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't expect it until Thursday when they were out in stores. So far I like it. I'm still getting used to the keyboard coming from all touch screen phones in the past but i'm getting faster with it. Fast as hell though.

Spyder, I'm glad I made the switch too. I liked the Fascinate but the Pro seems to meet my needs more as a exchange and outlook user. A lot of cool features that I didn't notice on my other Android phones. I've had them all in Verizon's lineup so far since the Droid 1 so I have a lot to compare it too.

I think I'm going to do a write up from a business user standpoint within the next couple of days and give my review.

I had to call to activate it because for some reason it wouldn't let me do it through the device or on the website and that's when the woman told me that I was the first lol.

Sebastian

Reaction score
I ordered it last week and it came today. I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't expect it until Thursday when they were out in stores. So far I like it. I'm still getting used to the keyboard coming from all touch screen phones in the past but i'm getting faster with it. Fast as hell though.

Spyder, I'm glad I made the switch too. I liked the Fascinate but the Pro seems to meet my needs more as a exchange and outlook user. A lot of cool features that I didn't notice on my other Android phones. I've had them all in Verizon's lineup so far since the Droid 1 so I have a lot to compare it too.

I think I'm going to do a write up from a business user standpoint within the next couple of days and give my review.

I had to call to activate it because for some reason it wouldn't let me do it through the device or on the website and that's when the woman told me that I was the first lol.

It came in today? Phones don't come in activated. Some of us have had our phones for 5-6 days now. I'm just sayin'.