Droid Pro Superuser problem

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
hey guys, I recently updated my droid pro from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 via Update.zip thing and i was rooted before so now im on 2.3.3 but i still have the superuser app. If i boot into recoverymode and wipe data will it delete the superuser.app and let me root using the one click method?? Thankz for the reply

chaihg

Reaction score
hey guys, I recently updated my droid pro from 2.2.1 to 2.3.3 via Update.zip thing and i was rooted before so now im on 2.3.3 but i still have the superuser app. If i boot into recoverymode and wipe data will it delete the superuser.app and let me root using the one click method?? Thankz for the reply

Once you have updated using update.zip the root permissions would have been patched. So actually the SU.apk you have is just a show piece it has no work. Just wipe in recovery and root using one click psouza method. As simple as that.

OP
B

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
Once you have updated using update.zip the root permissions would have been patched. So actually the SU.apk you have is just a show piece it has no work. Just wipe in recovery and root using one click psouza method. As simple as that.

Thankz. Sucks though all my apps are going to be deleted :(

OP
B

blackra1ner96

Reaction score
Ok i did what you told me to do but the SUPERUSER is still there:( any other way to get rid of it?