Droid Owner

miosis

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Daniel and I live in Georgia. I recently purchased a Droid and am very pleased with it so far. It is my first smart phone and I am blown away by the possibilities. I have installed quite a few apps that are useful like the RoMote for controlling my Roku. I have interest in possible rooting of my Droid and other potential tools for maximizing my experience.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Daniel! You came to the right place to maximize your experience. I'm sure after a month or so of reading, reading and more reading...you'll be an old pro :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Daniel and I live in Georgia. I recently purchased a Droid and am very pleased with it so far. It is my first smart phone and I am blown away by the possibilities. I have installed quite a few apps that are useful like the RoMote for controlling my Roku. I have interest in possible rooting of my Droid and other potential tools for maximizing my experience.

Welcome to the crazy Droid Nation, Daniel! You've made two very good decisions so far - that Droid and this forum. The problem is that one is just as addictive as the other. So be prepared to lose a few days learning how everything works from the threads and the stickies. Here's one to get you started. It should keep you busy for a while... :D

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html