New Droid Owner!

jomi17

Reaction score
After coveting my daughter's Blackberry, I received my Droid as a Mother's Day present from my son. Yes, I am a VERY lucky mom! :biggrin: (If anyone wants to hear me brag about my kids, just ask!) I am having so much fun with my Droid that I am not sure how I lived without one! I'm here to learn tips and insights into maximizing its potential. I have already found many fun games to waste my time (and battery)--ones like Blocked Stone which is totally addictive! :)
I am going to sign up for the Verizon classes to help me learn the Droid, but figured I could probably learn even more in this forum. So I look forward to tapping into the knowledge of all those in this forum who have much more experience!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Welcome, jomi17!!
Here you will find more than enough useful info to feed your droid habit. You ARE a lucky Mom! Don't feel like the lone stranger, I brag on my youngins all the time :)
When I joined I didn't much know how to turn the durn thing on and now mines rooted overclocked smoke theme'd and running like a top. Tons of games, apps, time killers.
Just search and ask away! Help others once you know the answers.
Have Fun!