Droid Owner Meet

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live right over the border in PA. Im about 35min from Baltimore.

Wagner :motdroidvert:
Nick, I'm in Lancaster Co. You're probably between Backnblack and myself...and I think I'm speaking for Backnblack too.....please don't tell us you're a Ravens fan. We're two diehard Steelers fans.

this is a little off topic but I am a Ravens fan :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:.

Now back to your previous topic!

carbine

Reaction score
No offense to any MD residents here, but I'd probably be interested if it weren't for MD traffic. Every time I've been through there, be it rush hour or 3AM it's ALWAYS busy and EVERYONE drives about 10 under the speed limit. :p

I'm only a couple hours away in Akron Ohio... Might think about it. Hell, I can use Google Maps Navigation and enable the traffic layer. Might help. :p

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No offense to any MD residents here, but I'd probably be interested if it weren't for MD traffic. Every time I've been through there, be it rush hour or 3AM it's ALWAYS busy and EVERYONE drives about 10 under the speed limit. :p

I'm only a couple hours away in Akron Ohio... Might think about it. Hell, I can use Google Maps Navigation and enable the traffic layer. Might help. :p

10 under? Not sure what state you thought you were in but it's all out Nascar around here.....

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

10 under? Not sure what state you thought you were in but it's all out Nascar around here.....
We're called "Mass-holes" because of our driving :)

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'm always up for brews.

Sounds good...maybe we can get a few of the Pennsyltucky guys to come down.....

Oh..No Raven Shirts ;)
6xsmile.gif

techguru

Reaction score
I am in Silver Spring. Back in the day (when the Kyocera 7135 was one of the only, and certainly the best smartphone) we had a bunch of us that would meet and talk about apps and hacks and stuff every few months over beers and nachos. Was a lot of fun. I would be into it again, and at least one other Kyo Krazy also has a Droid now.

What do you define as "Central Maryland"?

Alan

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Frederick......