Droid or eris?

Foolish

Reaction score
Alright guys, playing with my little brothers droid and hearing from you guys have done it. I have sold my iPhone and will be purchasing a verizon google phone in the next couple days.

So which one would you guys get?

The droid or the eris?

Please let me know

Reaction score
Go Droid. My wife had the Eris but after using my Droid for a while she wanted the Droid bad. The Eris does have a little nicer
interface but the flip clock and weather can be downloaded and looks just as nice.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright guys, playing with my little brothers droid and hearing from you guys have done it. I have sold my iPhone and will be purchasing a verizon google phone in the next couple days.

So which one would you guys get?

The droid or the eris?

Please let me know

Really the best way to decide is when you go in the store, just try both of them out. It will only take a couple of minutes. Try the functions on both, try the apps, try gps. Then get whatever one you like more.

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
Really the best way to decide is when you go in the store, just try both of them out. It will only take a couple of minutes. Try the functions on both, try the apps, try gps. Then get whatever one you like more.

Very true.

I will guess that you'll find the Moto Droid to be the winner by far. Keep us posted. :D