Droid not rebooting fully

GalenaD

Reaction score
I just bought the Droid x2 about 5 days ago. I was using an app when it suddenly turned off and began to reboot. After rebooting the screen went black, but green light was flashing nothing I did would pull the screen back up. I did a battery pull and the problem persisted. The only time i can get the screen to work is if i plug it into the charger and my alarm screen comes up with this message 'Application Home (in process com.motorola.home) is not responding" with the options to "Foreclose" or "Wait". PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Omneitic

Reaction score
Well, you will lose all of your apps and data but you could try clearing cache and wiping data.

1) Turn your phone off.
2) Press the "x" button on the hard keyboard. Hold this throughout the entire boot (press power button to boot) until a little droid guy pops up with an exclamation point.
3) On the hard keyboard, press the search button (Looks like magnifying glass). A menu should appear
4) Using your volume keys to scroll up and down on this menu, select: Wipe data/factory reset.

Once that's done it should eventually boot back up and you'll have to reactivate the phone and such, but it will work. If it doesn't work at this point, then I'd take it to Verizon.