Droid noob needing some help (:

eperrine

Reaction score
Hey guys, heres some questions that ive really been wanting to get answered; thanks for your time and effort.
1. Is there a way to delete app pages on my xperia x10? it's getting annoying having these spare pages with nothing to put on, so their just existing on my phone doing nothing.
2. On the site it says droid selector; what droid do i select? I have an xperia x10 with 2.1 software.
3. So i heard this ADW launcher is good for your phone layout. i tried it out, but im not liking how you have to choose which mode to go (ADW or Normal) whenever you go to home. Is there a way to change that?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
When you make the selection there is a box that says "make default" or something like that. Make sure its checked

Another method is to install an app like Home Switcher, which manages your home and home replacements, allowing you to set defaults.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
E

eperrine

Reaction score
When you make the selection there is a box that says "make default" or something like that. Make sure its checked

Another method is to install an app like Home Switcher, which manages your home and home replacements, allowing you to set defaults.

great, thank you!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
from the home screen you would press menu>settings(or preferences, don't remember which).

OP
E

eperrine

Reaction score
Okay thank you, now im having troubles with reducing the amount of homescreens, im going to screen preferences but theres no sight of a 'Screen number' ? Its as if its been cut out .

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are interested in less lag on your launcher with some basic options, try Zeam, free in the market.

Beka27

Reaction score
You can reduce the number of screens using the home replacement app "Launcher Pro". I switch back and forth between 3 and 4 screens, depending what kind of widgets and things I'm experimenting with at the time.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Check my sig for an adw faq thread.

Press menu button for adw settings

droid2droid

Reaction score
Try launcher pro. I liked it better than ADW launcher.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App