DROID.net is AWARE

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:greendroid: Picked up my DROID on the 18th after a ton of time online reading up. Loving the Android OS so far. Came from a :blackberry: Storm 1. Dead tech now after finding out it'll get no OPEN GL development or flash... ever... :byeBB:

There's def a learning curve with the DROID...:lifting: So many options and customizations it was almost overwhelming the first day even for the techie I consider myself to be.

Really like this forum and it's setup. Very user friendly.

:motdroidhoriz: After my experience crash coursing myself with the DROID ( kinda an OCD thing that I have to know EVERYTHING my technology can do ... lotta lost hours lol ) I felt maybe a thread stickied with some simple set up and optimization instructions maintained by the OP so that all findings are easily accessible. I'm thinking about putting together such a thread... good idea? :greendroid:

btw, sorry... got carried away with the smilies.

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we are deff glad to have you here. Welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

OP
Martin030908

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Incredible... where else do you get to make a basically useless thread and get a nice greeting for it?! Been on this forum since a few weeks before DROID launched... just finally got the phone few days ago...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah judging from your member# i can tell that you've been registered for awhile, seeing as we now have over 4000 members. :)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Yeah judging from your member# i can tell that you've been registered for awhile, seeing as we now have over 4000 members. :)
uh , Hum, as of today 11/21/09 it's up to @ 830pm EST *Members: 7,512*

Nice to see you posting Martin030908. We hope to see more in the future too. Gonna hit 10,000 real soon it seems.

_33

Reaction score
This forum exploded... and rightfully so. Great people with tons of CORRECT info!

Loving my Droid and this place is why I got one!