Droid Leather Pouch Case

Aspesi4

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been searching for a leather pouch case for the motorola droid and I think I found one that is designed specifically for the droid and is great quality. Here's a link to the site.

http://www.pdair.com/catalo/index.php?cPath=10100000_2700000_11000841

I purchased a pouch from PDair for my older HTC Touch Pro 2 and absolutely loved the quality. I'll make the order today and once I receive it I'll give a detailed review with some photos.

Just figured I'd share!

Dan

kiwiguy

Reaction score
This looks like exactly what I have been looking for also - something I can just slide into my pocket, but also do not have to fumble taking it out of its case when I pull it out (which is when I think I would be most likely to drop it).

Please let me know how you like it - also can you put the phone in either way (i.e have flip part at top or the bottom)?? Hard to tell from the photos at the site.

Last edited:

kiwiguy

Reaction score
Never mind - I found the following youtube [video=youtube;0Yub6LGputo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yub6LGputo"]Video [/video]showing how to use the PDAir Vertical flip case - and the answer is no.

But what the video does not show is how well you can type with the keyboard with that plastic cover over it.

jkayner

Reaction score
i have something similar i found on amazon. the quality is very good and it has the little tab you pull to get the droid out quickly...
51Zl5ggXxqL._AA280_.jpg

Amazon.com: Droid By Motorola Holster Carrying Case Black Color: Cell Phones & Service

not the one i got, but it's another option...
Amazon.com: Motorola Droid Bergamo Vertical Pouch Case (Black): Cell Phones & Service

JohnAP2

Reaction score
For the PDiar case you would think the guy would look a little better operating the phone than he was - maybe a text or two with the plastic on to see how it works...