Droid is acting REALLY weird.

DroidJ

Reaction score
Lately, my phone has been acting very strange. Everytime I boot my phone, the phone is blank, the screen turns on, but no Motorola M. Eventually, I can turn the screen off and on, so I guess that means it's booted. But then, I try to turn my phone on to get the lockscreen, but the only thing that happens is keyboard and back, menu, home, search button turn on, but no screen. I don't understand why this is happening. Can somebody help?

OP
DroidJ

DroidJ

Reaction score
Anybody? ...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
It might be borked. I don't know the exact problem but you should take it to vzw, maybe they'll let you upgrade early if its over a year old!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tjarvis

Reaction score
Sounds like the screen **** the bed...hit up Ebay if its out of warranty, Droids go hourly for $85. Otherwise try an sbf back to stock then hit up Ebay...sorry for your loss.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
DroidJ

DroidJ

Reaction score
Well, its working now. But sometimes I slide out my keyboard the screen just freezes

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

TyrantII

Reaction score
Are you rooted? Back up all your info, pictures, ect and do a factory reset. Smartphones are like computers now a days and sometimes a fresh reinstall on the OS (factory rest) will do wonders. My rooted OG Droid was slow and acting up and, did a factory rest and it's back to blazing fast like it was on day 1.