Droid Incredible OTA Update Rolling Out

J

JohnDroid

incredible-update1.jpg

The Droid Incredible is one of those 'unsung heroes' of the Droid lineup. It's quietly plugged away, reliable, feature rich -- without getting much praise or attention. The Incredible followers however are pretty dedicated and loyal. We don't post enough Incredible news here so we will try to change that and jump on some news when we can.

For now, let us tell you about the current Droid Incredible update that's rolling out over the air. Most of the updates are pretty boring and mundane but the exciting part is the Verizon V CAST Apps Store being included. Similar to the Android Market, but allowing you to pay for your app via carrier billing - which is new.

Stay tuned over the next couple of days for the update, which comes in at 18MB.

Don't forget, we have a full forum dedicated to the Droid Incredible over at HTC Incredible Forum and they've got a thread discussing who's getting the update and who's not: Post here when you get the new OTA update

(Source: BGR)

electric6

Reaction score
hdinc

its too bad they didnt just release a ovdt(over-the-delivery-truck) update to the incredible itself. Oh wait! they were going to, and they cancelled it... :icon_evil:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Somebody explain to me what this guy just said.:confused:

wingdo

Reaction score
Edited

ISn't it bad enough you're spamming this crap on the CM forums?

electric6

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hook, i was merily lamenting the recent cancellation of a phone that we were all really excited about, and childishly i admit. I couldnt help it, i'll be quiet now... On the upside the dinc is getting an update, which is a good thing, but does it apply to those who have rooted/hacked their devices?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hope they don't force V Cast apps on the rest of us. I'm happy with the market. :)

bertowski

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hook, i was merily lamenting the recent cancellation of a phone that we were all really excited about, and childishly i admit. I couldnt help it, i'll be quiet now... On the upside the dinc is getting an update, which is a good thing, but does it apply to those who have rooted/hacked their devices?

I chuckled :)

Its good to see the Dinc getting updates as I might be getting one.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kenbiz

Reaction score
I don't really care about this update.. nothing on it worth anything.. a waste if you ask me.. want gingerbread n hope its not a let down...

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Just got my update last night. VCast...bleah..but now my Wifi isnt working..lol

Ive got another week and half to return it though, and im still debating on whether or not to do it.