droid inc problem

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i have a droid inc 1 and i am having some issues with it. first the phone boots past the htc logo and get to the droid logo, but thats it. would a simple data wipe and cashe wipe do the trick or is it more complicated?

jdshort2010

Reaction score
i have a droid inc 1 and i am having some issues with it. first the phone boots past the htc logo and get to the droid logo, but thats it. would a simple data wipe and cashe wipe do the trick or is it more complicated?

So, you get to the Droid logo and then it just sits? Or does it loop?

jdshort2010

Reaction score
I would try the data/cache wipe and go from there.

- Sent from something Incredible -

jayhova1776

Reaction score
the data/cashe wipe doesn't really help. Do a hard reset and restore or reset. then *228 to update roaming. From what i've been reading, it's a network issue with some phones. Sorry, i just went through it this morning.

jdshort2010

Reaction score
the data/cashe wipe doesn't really help. Do a hard reset and restore or reset. then *228 to update roaming. From what i've been reading, it's a network issue with some phones. Sorry, i just went through it this morning.

What does the network have to do with the phone not booting completely?

jayhova1776

Reaction score

What does the network have to do with the phone not booting completely?

From what I understand, of what I've read, It seems like it's the searching of a network connection during start up that cause this issue.