Droid free after rebate?

Smooth23

Reaction score
So I've been hunting a droid for awhile. Went in and talked to the dealer at an authorized retailer, the owner of one that my girlfriend and family deals with. He told me if I wait till the 15th when my new every 2 thing kicks in I could get it free.. $300 with $300 rebate.. anyone know how this works, or if this is even true? I only ask out of skeptisism, as this guy is known to be a tad shady.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So I've been hunting a droid for awhile. Went in and talked to the dealer at an authorized retailer, the owner of one that my girlfriend and family deals with. He told me if I wait till the 15th when my new every 2 thing kicks in I could get it free.. $300 with $300 rebate.. anyone know how this works, or if this is even true? I only ask out of skeptisism, as this guy is known to be a tad shady.

Biggest rebate I've ever seen is $100-$150...But that's just me.

3turner

Reaction score
Well, if there is a rebate for it (the Droid) offered all you would have to do is purchase the phone and then submit the rebate as directed for the particular offer. Each is different, but essentially submitting some sort of receipt, upc bar code and something else particular to the offer...like a form to fill out. Why don't you verify his information at an actual Verizon store or wait till the 15th if they don't provide you with info. It may even be something only authorized dealers are going to do and not the Verizon stores. In the past, when I have done the New Every 2 deal, my wife would get her phone free, no matter which one she chose, but the added lines had to pay a reduced price.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I doubt it. The new every 2 price is $200, then you get and extra $50 for your phone upgrade, and if your on a corporate account you can get an additional $50.

$100 is the cheapest I've heard it go for.

Check out wirefly though, they sell them for dirt cheap.