Droid Fantasy Football Players

dang it guess im too late id like to join a league

just created my own league

League ID is 570712

password froyorocks

join meeeee

sick come on people we need more player we have 8 spots left

I will play in the league. Do you have information on where to sign up?

League ID is 570712

password froyorocks

hopefully by september 1st we will have ther yahoo fantasy app

League ID is 570712

password froyorocks

hopefully by september 1st we will have ther yahoo fantasy app

You should really consider espn. Yahoo is back in time when it comes to fantasy compared to espn. If it was on espn, i would join.

the reason its on yahoo is because yahoo is schedules to release a Fantasy football app for android where you can review your whole team and league straight from your phone as well as make changes to your team, make trades and even chat with other people in your league

I sent espn an email about fantasy football and they replied one will be hitting android along with iphone & blackberry no release date yet but told me to "check back" at end of august

Sent from my ULTIMATE XXXXX-GLASS Droid using Tapatalk

the reason its on yahoo is because yahoo is schedules to release a Fantasy football app for android where you can review your whole team and league straight from your phone as well as make changes to your team, make trades and even chat with other people in your league

Coool. I got you. Question. Does yahoo have a lite (non flash version) for the draft room so i can draft from my phone?

i sent espn an email about fantasy football and they replied one will be hitting android along with iphone & blackberry no release date yet but told me to "check back" at end of august

sent from my ultimate xxxxx-glass droid using tapatalk

this would be great

oh wow that would be cool, i will join anyones league if theres an espn app

as far as i know no lite version of it

espn fantasy football is pretty weak compared to yahoo!..

Back