Droid & Facebook

Hockymom63

Reaction score
Hi all i'm due for an upgrade next month and am interested in the Droid, But i would like to know if it will do Facebook chat like the iphone???? My blackberry does not.

Thank you all in advance:motdroidhoriz:

OP
H

Hockymom63

Reaction score
Oh man! Thats my deciding factor!!! the iphone can so since my contract is up i may switch! I :heart: Verizon but i want to FB chat on the go!

Thank you so much for the reply!:)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think both ebuddy and meebo do facebook chat. I would check those out first.

OP
H

Hockymom63

Reaction score
Yes i have both on my lappy but my BB refuses to play with those 2! So if its a stand alone and someone is actually using it on the Droid successfully i will for sure make the jump.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK here is the results, ebuddy right now is very glitchy at best on this OS right now, but meebo works great, can log in and everyone is there and i can chat with them.

OP
H

Hockymom63

Reaction score
Well i liked meebo better anyway! love the notification....

Did i mention your AWESOME!:hail::rockon::yr1::woot:

THANK YOU!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will add though while using meebo it did stop unexpectedly but after that it didn't do it again so. Plus i'm sure it will get updated again soon.

OP
H

Hockymom63

Reaction score
Lol! FB chat does that already!
No worries i go dirt bike riding in the dez alot and while i can get on the net with BB i can't FB chat so if i can with Droid i will ditch that BB in a heartbeat! I would have thought BB would have done some thing to fix that..... Sine too many of us are addicted to FB!:icon_ devil:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah i was able to chat for about 5 minutes, only happened after the second thing i sent, but not again. I would imagine you should be more then good with that app.