Droid + Doubletwist problems?

DiggaDon

Reaction score
Ever since I got my droid I've had troubles syncing music with it. Of course the novelty of being able to sync my itunes playlist along with the phone itself has been quite the draw, so Doubletwist seemed like a natural choice.

However, every time that I want to sync the music to my phone I have to reformat my microSD card.

Is that what is SUPPOSE to happen? or am I doing something wrong?

if I don't format the card the sync never takes place and seems to freeze midway through the 'sync'. After a few hours of waiting I find that nothing synced at all.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

zamslam

Reaction score
Works for me, doesn't ask to reformat. Are you sure you are using USB mass storage mode? I think if you are using "PC" mode, the phone can write to the sd card simultaneously which may be problematic.

Try sync'ing a smaller amount?
Try copying a massive amount of data outside of DoubleTwist to see if it's the problem's not with doubletwist?

Do you have a 2nd sdcard you can try? I was still able to get the 32gb one at the verizon store last week.

You sure your computer has a high-speed USB 2.0 port?

iamdamienl

Reaction score
Ever since I got my droid I've had troubles syncing music with it. Of course the novelty of being able to sync my itunes playlist along with the phone itself has been quite the draw, so Doubletwist seemed like a natural choice.

However, every time that I want to sync the music to my phone I have to reformat my microSD card.

Is that what is SUPPOSE to happen? or am I doing something wrong?

if I don't format the card the sync never takes place and seems to freeze midway through the 'sync'. After a few hours of waiting I find that nothing synced at all.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I had this problem, bought a new micro sd card and its happened again... My micro SD card wont format... I'm really gutted and annoyed.

iamdamienl

Reaction score
I bought another micro sd card and it's happened again now I have 2 completely useless 32gb memory cards

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums App