droid DNA location problems

flyingsushi

Reaction score
Even though all my location services are turned on, for some reason the web browser can not find me. It says, precise location not available. If it makes a difference I am logged in with my Google ID.

Am I doing something wrong? I can not seem to fix it.

Thanks

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have you tried clearing the cache of the app?

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
I think I changed some settings a few days ago and didn't realize it. I believe I fixed it. Evidently there are two ways for location to be turned on. Under settings then location is one way but you have to give the browser permission as well and this was turned off.

If anyone else has the same problem, here is how I fixed my problem with my browser knowing my location. Open browser, menu, settings, privacy and security, enable location, then make sure this is turned on with a check in the box.

chnacat

Reaction score
I think I changed some settings a few days ago and didn't realize it. I believe I fixed it. Evidently there are two ways for location to be turned on. Under settings then location is one way but you have to give the browser permission as well and this was turned off.

If anyone else has the same problem, here is how I fixed my problem with my browser knowing my location. Open browser, menu, settings, privacy and security, enable location, then make sure this is turned on with a check in the box.

i'm sorry, i'm completely new to this and i'm having the same issue. all my location settings are turned on, but i'm not sure how to change the browser settings. i have chrome installed, but the problem is in the "local" app.

can you please point me in the direction of how i enable location in the browser menu?? where is this?

thanks!

lisa