Droid disgust

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
After one of the updates some of my icons were missing. If I go to settings>applications the app is there and I can open it but not get it on the desktop. Pressing for a period of time does nothing. Rebooting the phone does nothing.

Thank you for the reply!

Wait, are you saying you can move a file to the home screen by long presses? Because I've done it go to the app picker or drawer long press and drag that app to any free spot on any home screen.

you cant add it by going into your app drawer and long pressing the app? - this will throw the app on your homescreen.

Pain or damage or even beatings don't end the world. The world end when you're dead. Until then you have more punishment store. Stand out like a man and give some back. Oh yeah I still use Tapatalk.

dolpns13

Reaction score
After one of the updates some of my icons were missing. If I go to settings>applications the app is there and I can open it but not get it on the desktop. Pressing for a period of time does nothing. Rebooting the phone does nothing.

Thank you for the reply!

Wait, are you saying you can move a file to the home screen by long presses? Because I've done it go to the app picker or drawer long press and drag that app to any free spot on any home screen.

you cant add it by going into your app drawer and long pressing the app? - this will throw the app on your homescreen.

Pain or damage or even beatings don't end the world. The world end when you're dead. Until then you have more punishment store. Stand out like a man and give some back. Oh yeah I still use Tapatalk.

Did you add a quote with mine on accident? I didnt write the above "wait, are you saying...". im confused.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Sorry, yeah I did. I was trying to clairfy what you meant.

iPirate

Reaction score
He might have an eris and updated to 2.1

this happened to someone i know. i am puzzled that he cant figure out how to add the icons back seeing that he most likely had to add them in the first place.

who would have thought the concept of a desktop and a app drawer would be so confusing