Droid Bionic wont Charge with USB specifically with PDAnet

HELIman

Reaction score
I have had the droid bionic for about a month now and decided to get rid of my cable internet and use PDANet full version for my internet use. I have found that the Bionic while plugged into my PC via the USB to micro usb cable will not charge even though it says that it is charging it will not gain in charge percentage and if using high bandwith it actually still drains the battery. If this is the case then cancelling my cable internet was a mistake and I will have to get it back.

-iD

Reaction score
Yes it was a mistake for SO many reasons. Welcome to why tiered data will never go away.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have had the droid bionic for about a month now and decided to get rid of my cable internet and use PDANet full version for my internet use. I have found that the Bionic while plugged into my PC via the USB to micro usb cable will not charge even though it says that it is charging it will not gain in charge percentage and if using high bandwith it actually still drains the battery. If this is the case then cancelling my cable internet was a mistake and I will have to get it back.

People like you will eventually make it impossible for people like me who need to tether occasionally