Droid Bionic swipe unlock pattern does not work well with screen protector

aj5619

Reaction score
So I just recently put a screen protector on my Droid Bionic. It is from Verizon in the 3 pack. It is NOT the anti-glare model. About half the time I try to unlock my phone with the swipe pattern, my finger is barely recognized. Only one of the nine
areas will be recognized at once. Any thoughts? Thanks.

gobi42

Reaction score
I would take the screen protector off and try it make sure its just the screen protector if it is id get a different kind im partial to zagg brand myself

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FrankieZee

Reaction score
I had them put a screen protector on when I go got mine the day it was released. Well, they talked me into it really. I have never noticed any problems.

Actually, I'm still on the first one, and I work in a truck shop, so I'm fairly happy with it.

Plus, I've been using my phone to stream music while at work and sometimes I've been able to use it while wearing 6mm thick nitrile gloves. Not perfect, but does work.

Did you have any problems putting it on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

deduct

Reaction score
Mine has done this in the past. A reboot did the trick for me

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

bbtkd

Reaction score
So I just recently put a screen protector on my Droid Bionic. It is from Verizon in the 3 pack. It is NOT the anti-glare model. About half the time I try to unlock my phone with the swipe pattern, my finger is barely recognized. Only one of the nine
areas will be recognized at once. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Do you wear diamond earings or keep your phone in your pocket with sand? If no, then you don't need a screen protector. Easy fix, go bareback. Should improve touch sensitivity and you'll enjoy a much clearer picture. My son and I have carried droids since the first one came out and have never had a scratch.