Droid Bionic hits Amazon at $149?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
droid-bionic-149.jpeg

The Droid Bionic might just be a little closer then we think. Today Droid-Life has posted a screen cap of the Droid Bionic making an appearance on Amazon.com with a price of only $149.99. While I haven't had much luck finding the holding page, I'll keep my fingers crossed the Bionic releases at this price!

Source: Droid-Life.com

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Well if you go to amazon and type in Droid Bionic there are alot of Cases and accessories. SO lets keep our fingures crossed that its right around the corner!!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
That'd be awesome if it were coming out this soon.. But $150? sounds like an error...

B

bigsapz

Its prob $150 w/ 2yr contract. It is amazon.com after all. All the accessories in the world couldn't unlock the bootloader. Jus saying...

sent from my 2.3.2 Incredible

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Its prob $150 w/ 2yr contract. It is amazon.com after all. All the accessories in the world couldn't unlock the bootloader. Jus saying...

I know that, what i was going with is why would they have cases and all those accessories out for a Phone that Wont be out for about another 2-3 months..Dosnt make sense!

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Gee, I would have sworn it should have NO STARS until someone actually reviews it. Three and a half...wtf? It's clearly a 5-star phone!

-Matt

crackedvenom

Reaction score
How does it get 3 and a half stars without having any customer reviews?

B

bigsapz

I know that, what i was going with is why would they have cases and all those accessories out for a Phone that Wont be out for about another 2-3 months..Dosnt make sense!

Lol. I was just playing. Hell ya tho, DEF makes no sense.

People are just writing reviews and submitting them. Trying to trip u out.

I would not b the least bit surprised if people are already buying accessories. Im sure they will be scarce once its released..

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ya, this makes me wonder if its just a photochop..

Gee, I would have sworn it should have NO STARS until someone actually reviews it. Three and a half...wtf? It's clearly a 5-star phone!

-Matt

vernontwg

Reaction score
i posted this 2 days ago lol, anyway us common folk can contribute to the news?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't particularly like seeing that price. Could very well be that VZW is paying more of a subsidy to HTC for this and expects to make it up on charging a premium for LTE. They could pay HTC an extra $100, bump LTE $10 a month and break-even in 10 months, and then see an increased profit in month 11 thru 20/24.