Droid bionic help!!!!! I"m screwed!!!

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
I tried using rom manager to run the liberty rom and I cant do anything. I get stuck at the dual core screen. when I try to to go to fastboot to add a new rom, I get "AP Fastboot Flash Mode S Flashfailure" when I boot into fastboot. I currently cant do crap with my phone. Any help?!

PS. noob.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Booting up phone holding power and volume buttons down doesn't work? I recommend fxz back than install safestrap 3.0 on it. You can have up too 4 roms on it and boot whichever you like easily. Take out your buttery than put out back in and try to get into the Dearborn to fxz it. Good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

OP
B

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
I think I might have no OS on it.... I tried to put liberty on it but now it wont even boot past the Dual core screen. I'm currently trying to put the roms on the SD and load them in recovery. I cant get the phone to boot so safe strap is out. I think its too late. When I try to install the roms I get "E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted" This is when I try to do 5.9.902 and when I try Eclpise or Unl3ash3d 1.4 I get "E: Signature Verification Failed"

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Stop trying to flash roms you're wasting your time and risking bricking your phone.

Find the 6.7.246 fxz which will flash you to the latest system, then install safestrap 3.

OP
B

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
How? what do I do with that? sorry I'm a noob who acquired this mess

OP
B

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
and by the way when I use RSD it fails within the first step

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
BionicScrewed said:
and by the way when I use RSD it fails within the first step
you have the Motorola drivers? The fxz should work when you put the phone in AP fast boot you are doing that correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

OP
B

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
you have the Motorola drivers? The fxz should work when you put the phone in AP fast boot you are doing that correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App[/QUOTE

Yes. I think the problem may be my battery level? How do I charge it in Brick 1.0 mode? lLOL

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App[/QUOTE

Yes. I think the problem may be my battery level? How do I charge it in Brick 1.0 mode? lLOL

Plug it into the wall & leave it alone for awhile than check battery. if it is not charging in the phone than pull the battery & charge it in the wall charger for the battery.

Than go to this post on how to FXZ to 246 ICS.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...install-246-ics-fxz-updated-10-24-2012-a.html

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Good luck I hope it works! Safestrap 3.0 added charging while in the custom recovery actually

OP
B

BionicScrewed

Reaction score
damn wall charger cost me 50 bucks. lol that's what I paid for the phone

jammasterkx2

Reaction score
"Yes. I think the problem may be my battery level? How do I charge it in Brick 1.0 mode? lLOL"

you can cut the end off a usb cable and connect red-black wire to battery and charge.