Twitter
@Shadez69
Sources have confirmed this is the latest version of the bionic:

Phone.jpg

Ok had to lighten it up a lil... :p

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If anything...this thread provided some laughter in these tense Bionic times...lol

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I am just going to say this.....that pic....covington....sure looks like a D3 to me.

Check it again. The bottom lip is raised, not recessed. It's not that freakin hard to tell the difference, and yet, a bazillion people are so quick to think it's some fake conspiracy pic that is the D3. I'll say it again. LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LIP AND THE WAY THE LIGHT REFLECTS OFF OF IT. IT'S RAISED, NOT RECESSED LIKE THE D1, D2 AND D3!!!!!!!! Maybe it isn't the real Bionic, but people, please stop saying it's a D3 or that it even looks like one.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am just going to say this.....that pic....covington....sure looks like a D3 to me.

Check it again. The bottom lip is raised, not recessed. It's not that freakin hard to tell the difference, and yet, a bazillion people are so quick to think it's some fake conspiracy pic that is the D3. I'll say it again. LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LIP AND THE WAY THE LIGHT REFLECTS OFF OF IT. IT'S RAISED, NOT RECESSED LIKE THE D1, D2 AND D3!!!!!!!! Maybe it isn't the real Bionic, but people, please stop saying it's a D3 or that it even looks like one.

Calm down, it does look like the D3, but the screen's larger so we know it's most likely the Bionic. Not their fault that Moto took the Bionic from looking sleek to looking like a block with a ring around it.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If anything...this thread provided some laughter in these tense Bionic times...lol

[video=youtube;8DYje57V_BY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY]‪It's funny 'cause it's true‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Calm down, it does look like the D3, but the screen's larger so we know it's most likely the Bionic. Not their fault that Moto took the Bionic from looking sleek to looking like a block with a ring around it.

It's similar but I don't think it looks like the D3. I mean if you're going by that logic you can say it looks like the D2 or any Moto phone with that design. The bottom is where the LTE/CDMA radio is housed.

And personally, I love the new Bionic look. I think it looks sleek now.