Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Motorola Droid Bionic Hands-On Video!

[video=youtube;6vudx1nOjv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vudx1nOjv4[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice vid....still waiting for the answer to the question on all of our minds.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
getting excited!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Nice vid....still waiting for the answer to the question on all of our minds.
let me guess...locked bootloader? : )

I've surrendered to that whole thing. Would love an unlocked bootloader but I wont purchase a phone based solely on it being unlocked. I can't see myself purchasing a piece of hardware that I really don't care for just to run custom ROMS.

Overclocking and such will be a thing of the past with these architectures. With all the available launchers and home replacements customization will still be available. Not the same as a custom ROM but I'll give up one thing to gain another. It's all about what your willing to sacrifice and we are all different. Like I said I wont let a locked bootloader stand in the way of pristine hardware, no way no how : )

bizzshow

Reaction score
i really like this it will be worth the wait. locked bootloader doesnt matter the hardware is good. much better than the droid tb.

Techno Droid

Reaction score
@Cereal. Thats exactly what I was saying. I have the original droid and I have been waiting for a device to come that is worth replacing my droid. This is worth the wait.

Sent from my Droid

Raptor007

Reaction score
Once I read the TB announcement and and that it will be a early Q2 I said forget it. I will go Moto again.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only downfall will be buying a device with 2.2 while my Droid Classic is running 2.3.1

RoyR80

Reaction score
@ Cereal. im 99.5% in agreeance with ya. I'd dont care to over-clock/custom ROM nearly as much as being able to under-clocking and under-voltingl. ;-)

However, as for the rest of your opinion, i second that notion.

Notion: passed. ;-)

anuraj1

Reaction score
The fact that I can OC my D1 makes it able to keep up with other devices today. It's nice to have a device that I can choose to scale up to keep it semi-current. The longer I have it, the higher the OC creeps.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

smokiedabong

Reaction score
The fact that I can OC my D1 makes it able to keep up with other devices today. It's nice to have a device that I can choose to scale up to keep it semi-current. The longer I have it, the higher the OC creeps.

Sent from my Motorola Droid

I love overclocking my devices to keep them current . My Droid is running at 1.2Ghz , that's faster than the Evo 4G . I also have a Pentium 4 on which I installed a custom cooler so I can overclock it to 4 Ghz , it's even smoking an i7 980X because that one only has 3.33 Ghz

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I have a droid x and the bionic looks to be running a different blur than the atrix. Much like the droid x blur. But since I flashed gummy jar without the blur I have noticed a huge difference. But I would have to see if the 512 mb DDR2 would keep it screaming. Very nice specs though. Just hope no full on blur.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sirphobos

Reaction score
I love overclocking my devices to keep them current . My Droid is running at 1.2Ghz , that's faster than the Evo 4G . I also have a Pentium 4 on which I installed a custom cooler so I can overclock it to 4 Ghz , it's even smoking an i7 980X because that one only has 3.33 Ghz

Off topic here a bit, but an i7 980 is far superior to a p4 that's oc'd to 4ghz. Faarrrrr better.