Droid better than Droid X ??????

iPirate

Reaction score
The Android OS on the Droid X goes double up and right for the first version while the second version will go down two and left right. So he is kind of right but I'm not sure how he knows all this information because it hasn't been released yet. All we know is the Droid goes up one and right for 2.1. 2.2 should be released soon and maybe the Droid will go double up and right as well.

boddah

Reaction score
The Android OS on the Droid X goes double up and right for the first version while the second version will go down two and left right. So he is kind of right but I'm not sure how he knows all this information because it hasn't been released yet. All we know is the Droid goes up one and right for 2.1. 2.2 should be released soon and maybe the Droid will go double up and right as well.

i could see it doubling down, but double up and right? thats just crazy talk

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Verizon would love to hear that their sales reps are telling people that before the phone has even been released. I know it might not matter since he was pushing you towards the original Droid, but bad mouthing their latest and greatest phone is a no no.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Wait...what?

cesarderio57

Reaction score
I think 550ghz and a flux capacitor would be a nice addition to the next droid

iPirate

Reaction score

i could see it doubling down, but double up and right? thats just crazy talk

Bill suggested it so I'm not sure about it, he was too right with 2.0. :icon_eek:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid better than Droid X ??????
Better is always subjective, regardless of topic. What you've paraphrased doesn't even make any sense to me (not your fault but the rep's). You need to assess your needs and how they fit in with the device(s) you're considering.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the OS overlapping thing is the MotoBlur which IMO IF I get one I'm gonna just wait till the stupid thing to get rooted then do what I want with the phone after

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm pretty sure the OS overlapping thing is the MotoBlur which IMO IF I get one I'm gonna just wait till the stupid thing to get rooted then do what I want with the phone after

Either that or hes talking about how 2.2 will be out for the droid before the droid x ..