Droid 4's losing 3g after traveling back home

wildwilly1205

Reaction score
hi,

Both my buddy and I had this happen to us after buying the new droid 4. Went from a town where bought it through a no service area then back to our town which has 3g service. Upon arival no 3g service can't use internet or send picture messages or get data such as emails. But will connect to wifi at home. I've spent 2 days talking with verizon with little to no help they walked me through settings which I already had checked and no luck. Also gave my origional droid to my gf when I upgraded and it still has 3g right next to me. They are sending me a new simm card but just don't get how both our droid 4's did same thing and another guy had some thing happen on his bionic. Anyone have idea or know of issues like this could really use some help makes me hate my droid 4 and verizon.

Thanks

NiteCloak

Reaction score
Verizon folk at their stores aren't much help because they are mostly 'sales' folk, the tier2 tech support people are a little better but even they rely heavily on forums (like this) and the online blogging community for assistance, especially with newer phones.

My suggestion would be to do what I did and call Motorola directly on 800.331.6456 and make sure you push to speak to a Tier 2 tech support person! (they even work on Sundays)