Droid 3

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Just wondering will there be another Droid with a keyboard? Will it be 4G LTE? Does anyone have pictures/specs/release dates?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
There is no official information on it. There are unofficial rumors though. I heard from I think phandroid.com that the droid 3 was going to be dual core, but lack LTE.

I personally think they're going to leave the physical keyboard alone, since I think they've practically perfected it. The only room for improvement in my opinion is another row on top specifically for numbers. I also think they'll redesign the body of the phone just to make it look newer/different than the previous two models. Front and back facing cameras are very likely. 8mp rear camera, vga or 1.3mp front facing. I'm hoping for a 4 inch screen, with equivalent or higher resolution than the current 854x480. It'll probably have gingerbread or higher.

And on a more comical note, let's hope it has a barometer, just so we can say it has one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Release date?

Does anyone have more info on this?

KingxDroid

Reaction score
All I want is for it to have the best battery life in the world!dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody even knows for sure if there will be a Droid 3, I'd say the chances are good but it's just rumors. What else are you looking for? I mean I can say anything you want to hear and have just as much chance of being right as I would be wrong.

TheRealKrobar

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and categorically deny everything hook said. Just cause I have as much chance of being right as he does. :p

Barristro

Reaction score
All I want is for it to have the best battery life in the world!dancedroid

Then you should get a simple cell phone instead of a hand-held computer that has more processing power than my laptop from five years ago.:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found some info regarding this subject.

Droid 3, Droid X2, Samsung Stealth Also Coming To Verizon Q2 [RUMOR] | Android Phone Fans

Motorola Droid 3: 4-inch screen with QHD resolution (960 by 540 pixel resoultion - same as Bionic), slideout QWWERTY keyboard

It's a rumor, so don't take is as fact. I'm liking the higher resolution and bigger screen though. That was one of the specs I wanted in the D3. It's disappointing though, my contract doesn't expire until sometime in 2012. I'd rather just wait for the Droid 4 than pay full retail.