droid 3 webtop dock?

mfendley

Reaction score
There are two connections between the dock and the phone; micro usb and hdmi. There are three connections at the back of the dock; micro usb, hdmi, and 1/8" mini din.

wkearney99

Reaction score
It does have USB, HMDI and audio, but I don't see any IR port on the front of it. I'd certainly consider buying a dock with remote if it were offered.

Immolate

Reaction score
OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
That's to bad... I'm not sure how much I would use it but I thought it would be cool to mess with

Does the hdmi still only display when a video is playing like the droid X? does the app that enables hdmi all the time work with the droid 3?

mfendley

Reaction score
I'll have to check on my D3, but on my Zoom, everything gets displayed. I've played Angry Birds on a 46" display.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
That's to bad... I'm not sure how much I would use it but I thought it would be cool to mess with

Does the hdmi still only display when a video is playing like the droid X? does the app that enables hdmi all the time work with the droid 3?

Looks like it displays the whole screen all times
[video=youtube;q0M_PGfOPlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0M_PGfOPlI]YouTube - ‪DROID 3 by Motorola: Using Mirror Mode‬‏[/video]