Droid 3 Unlock

DumbPhones

Reaction score
I recently got a Motorola Droid 3 that has been reset to the factory setting. When it turns on, it displays a message that says "Touch the android to begin." The only options that the phone allows are Emergency Call and Select Language. I don't know how to get to the screen where I would unlock it. Any ideas?

OP
DumbPhones

DumbPhones

Reaction score
The only option that is has (besides for switching to Spanish) is to touch the android to make a call that will start service. The menu drops if you swipe it down from the top, but it has no options, all it says is whether or not it is connected to a WiFi network. It responds when you try to use any of the options that it gives, but there is no option to input an unlock code or do anything else.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Have you activated it yet? Sounds like you are describing the activation screen.

OP
DumbPhones

DumbPhones

Reaction score
Activation

Wouldn't I need to unlock the phone in order to activate it with any service provider other than the one that the phone came from? As well, is there any way to activate the phone without activating a service plan? As of now I don't have a service plan to put on the phone, and I'm trying to activate it without one.
Thanks.

indee2025

Reaction score
Wouldn't I need to unlock the phone in order to activate it with any service provider other than the one that the phone came from? As well, is there any way to activate the phone without activating a service plan? As of now I don't have a service plan to put on the phone, and I'm trying to activate it without one.
Thanks.
Hahahahahaha
Back under the bridge you go, or you're 87 years young. :D