Droid 3 Soak Test Update

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
droid-3.jpg

I received an email a few days back telling me that Motorola is all set to begin their soak test for Droid 3. I haven't had time to post the article on it, but If you’re a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you may be lucky enough to test out the update before it’s officially launched. Here’s an excerpt from the email some users have been receiving:

Hello

Thanks for signing up for the Motorola Feedback Network. We are preparing a confidential update for Droid 3 owners and wonder if you would be interested in taking part.
Regards,
Matt
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network
The update should address a lot of the issues Droid 3 users have been having since the device launched a few months ago. The soak test means the official OTA update should be just around the corner providing there are no huge bugs in this release. You guys hyped about this?

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Are you kidding? We're Droid fanatics! Any OTA update no matter how big or small is cause for extreme excitement. I'm not kidding! I even get excited for updates on phones I don't even own. I'm not kidding, my family member's Droid 2 Global got an update the other day and it practically made my week. I've been waiting for that update for so long! The Droid X update to Gingerbread--what a day! I don't even own one. My girlfriend does. I'm not kidding, I get jazzed about this stuff!

Tesler32

Reaction score
droid-3.jpg

I received an email a few days back telling me that Motorola is all set to begin their soak test for Droid 3. I haven't had time to post the article on it, but If you’re a member of the Motorola Feedback Network, you may be lucky enough to test out the update before it’s officially launched. Here’s an excerpt from the email some users have been receiving:

The update should address a lot of the issues Droid 3 users have been having since the device launched a few months ago. The soak test means the official OTA update should be just around the corner providing there are no huge bugs in this release. You guys hyped about this?

Once you get that bad boy leak it out to the other D3 users. I just got the Bionic and want to install the previous leak on my wife's phone but IDK if I will be able to get the official OTA if I did that. So I held off.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Did I mention that I'm not kidding?

I'm with ya on that! I'm waiting for Gingerbread to get pushed to my girlfriend's Incredible. I've been having her check all week! Same with two friends of mine, one of which has the Droid 2 and the other with a D2 Global. I was excited for the one with the Global who received GB on Wednesday. Hopefully my gf gets it over the weekend so I can see how it runs!

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Would they dare sneak in a patch for the root exploit?

P3droid tweeted a while back that they might. He mentioned its for all new motorola devices (recently released). He also said if u want root access on the bionic asap that he recommends you gdt one from the first batch.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

warped1987

Reaction score
Good luck guys, hope your soak test and official release turn out better than ours did on the Droid 2 Global, and the crap problems I am stuck with on my phone that they wouldn't fix. Can only hope I win the Bionic giveaway at this point, lol