Motorola Droid X2 Receiving Another Soak Test

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid-X2.jpg

We have word that Motorola is doing another soak test for the Droid X2, and of course, that means that at some point within the next few weeks (or less) we are likely to get an update for the phone. So far, we haven't been able to find any clues as to what soft of fixes and features will be included in this package, but we will let you guys know as soon as we find out more. Here's the email for the soak test:

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola Droid X2 on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid X2, please excuse and ignore this email. Click this link to take a short enrollment survey if you wish to take part.

Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners’ Forums to be included. If you have not logged into the new site (forums.motorola.com) please do not wait until the soak starts to do so, as we will have little capacity then to help with any log-in issues. This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network.

Do not post any details or information about this on any public sites.

Thanks — please understand that start times are always fluid. We urge you to respond as quickly as possible but also ask for your patience if you register but don’t hear from us right away.

Matt
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

Source: TalkAndroid

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
there were/are so many bugs with this thing, i cant even believe they released the phone when they did. at least theyre trying to fix it

barski

Reaction score
I'm surprised Motorola is even spending time on the Droid X2.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
there were/are so many bugs with this thing, i cant even believe they released the phone when they did. at least theyre trying to fix it

Sounds like the Bionic... that's exactly what alot of bionic owners were saying lol. I was one of em.

sent from my RAZR MAXX