Droid 3 Camera

simplyagape

Reaction score
Just a general question please. A have a brand new Droid 3 and I love it but Im finding when I take new pics when I go to print out the pic its way to big for a 8x10 and some of the shot is missing. How to I block in the shot to shrink it down? Never had this problem with my old Droid never had to adjust the pic size?
Not sure what is wrong here
When I load it to my Mac or facebook I see the whole pic but when I go to print it out Im missing some of the picture
Thanks in advance
All in all a great phone though
Wish the manuel was more detailed but o well:biggrin:

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
This isn't a problem with your droid 3. What you're experiencing is the photo is too zoomed in and the page isnt large enough to fit it. You need to check your printer properties. You need to either select a "fit to page" property, or make sure that somewhere in your properties that it doesn't zoom in on what your printing. Use print preview before actually printing the photo to avoid wasting paper also.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Turning off the camera's widescreen setting might do the trick. Otherwise, you could try other camera apps.

In addition to ccsoccer's suggestion above, you could crop the pics using a photo or paint app. This can be done on your phone or computer.