Droid 2 Vs Droid Incredible-Which Verizon Droid is Best?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid 1 is still the best! I don't know why the Dinc gets this fresh status its not new. There is more then 2 quality android phones.

Last edited:

yahwarrior

Reaction score
Droid 1 is still the best on Verizon, but Evo is the best android phone available.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I played with both in the Verizon store and was a bit under-impressed with the Droid 2.
When loading a website side by side with my D1, they came up about the same time.
When repeating the test with the Dinc, the Dinc was much faster. I do like the improved
keyboard on the D2, but with swipe I open my keyboard a lot less now days .

Like anything it all comes down to personal preference. You also can't just play with them in the store, try to use one from a friend and really get a feel for it.

Jmart922

Reaction score
Same here, there's no current phone on the market that just has that I gotta have it feeling , that new HTC phone with the armor of a nexus one and a front facing camera is what I'm saving my free upgrade for, until then my Droooiid is still the number one stunna
my gf has the incredible and over the labor day weekend I had the chance to compare my lithiumod Droid 1ghz against her 2.2 incredible and almost every time my phone loaded up websites a second or two faster, using 3g and wifi, however I think if it was an N router the incredible would have out scored it, and my launcher pro plus with sense like Widgets zoomed in and out smoother and the app drawer is definitely smoother, after a run down, her phone is still a great phone buy I didn't see what was sooo incredible lol I'm just knocking it cause she has one

Last edited: