DROID 2 launch accessories arriving at Verizon stores

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
d2_car_dock[df].JPG

Last week, Best Buy began carrying DROID 2 cases. And recently, Best Buy was seen placing a few dummy DROID 2 phones on display. Now, Droid-Life is reporting that DROID 2 launch accessories are arriving at Verizon Wireless stores. This lends to the credibility of the DROID 2's rumored August 12th launch date. So, what accessories should you expect at launch? You will find a Multimedia dock (backwards compatible with DROID 1), Car Mount, Screen Protectors, battery, Snap-On Hard Case, Body Glove case, and the Shell/Holster Combo.

DROID 2 Multimedia Station

d2-multimedia-stand.jpg

DROID 2 Body Glove
d2-bodyglove1.jpg

So what is on your launch day must-have accessory list? Hit the source link for the entire gallery of accessories.

Source: Droid-Life

19DroidRage84

Reaction score
why couldn't they have made it so it would fit in the droid1 car mount? now after my droid1 dies ill have a useless mount!

tehpriest

Reaction score
Perhaps they could be planning to sell the clip part separate? Then you would only need that slipped onto the rest of the arm and sucker.

tehpriest

Reaction score
Just realised that would have been a good business opportunity if I hadn't said anything :-( So who is going to make them? 5% of sales (gross) for the idea please :-D

PhAcEpLaNt

Reaction score
Seems like the car dock should be close enough that it would work on the Droid1...I like that dock much better. It's like the DroidX dock that allows you to just drop your phone in without having to plug in the cord everytime.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would hope that the battery is the same from the Original Droid and the D2 but with the sleeker exterior shape of the D2 I doubt any Original Droid skins or cradles will work