droid 2 is good but question

mindytyson3

Reaction score
droid 2 has been great so far! it took 2 hours to charge it when i got it it had some charge on it like they usually do and i ran it down and then put it on charge and charged it for 2 hours until it was 100 percent charged. did make but one phone call but nobody answered so it is still at that 100 percent ha.

now i have one problem though. when i turn the volume all the way down it turns all sounds off. i would like to just have it where the phone rings only if that is possible incase somebody calls me at night with an emergency. is that possible? thanks!dancedroid

cromo8

Reaction score
menu/apps drawer> settings> sounds

from there you can change all sounds and customize it for example media sound and ring sound

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
no can't do it under there. see when you push the volume button on the side and hold it down and it goes all the way down mine is set on no sound at all.

is there a way to where i go to bed at night that i only hear the phone ring and not other sounds? how to do this?

cromo8

Reaction score
what other sounds would u be talking about such as a text message and email?

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
see on my blackberry i could click on the speaker and go to phone only for night time so i won't be able to hear when i get emails or any other data.

cromo8

Reaction score
sweet dreams app

settings profile lite app

quick profiles app

timeriffic app

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
thanks! i tried the quick profiles one and that one is awesome! my husband sent me a message and i didn't hear it then he called my phone and i heard it! thats what i wanted thanks!