Droid 2 Global?

quickgiant

Reaction score
Is it possible for you guys to port this rom to the global? ive tried to get a response through comments on a bunch of threads with no answers, so i decided to make one myself. so far, the global only has fission, which is better than stock, but liberty looks so cool, and i really want to try it out. is it that its a lot of work to port, or is it that you guys dont have a device to test? now that the sbf's out, it shouldnt be a problem.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If it helps on your decision any im using it on Liberty 1.5 now. Have used it on pretty much every rom released without any major issues.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I know its great and issues are there. if u don't mind me asking, what common probs have u experienced.

Aloha from Hawaii...

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
btw congrats on being one of the new members of that team. appreciate any feed back

Aloha from Hawaii...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's a little slower than RubiX was but its not much. So far its a toss up on rubix or liberty as my favorite. One thing i like better about liberty is there are more themes for it (the Oreo Slice one is soooo nice imo). I havent had any true issues out of it though.

Thanks, only on for support but it gives me something to do and gives them more time to actually work on it rather than trouble-shooting.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
that's what I hear of Rubix slight faster. well...im gonna take a chance and see if I like it. thanks again and ur doing a good deed to all so keep up the great work.

Aloha from Hawaii...