Droid 2 Global Bloatware Removal Script

gadgetech

Reaction score
For the Gscript method:

If you want to leave some of the apps in, but don't want to delete the line, you can always comment out the line by adding a # to the beginning of the line.

I found that my D2G with the 4.5.608.A956.Verizon.en.US System Version and Android Version 2.3.3 had some different file names from the provided "Remove Bloatware.txt" script. Just be sure to change the "Put Bloatware Back.txt" script with the same file names!!!

gadgetech

catbeef

Reaction score
greetings to all! I recently acquired a wonderful druid 2 global which I am loving, however this was my first android with any pre-installed bloatware, and in my haste to remove it I did very little investigation and did the first thing that seemed to make sense: delete the stuff!

I realise now that this was a poor idea indeed, as I would love to upgrade to gingerbread but do not like the idea of reflashing to a stock rom and losing all my settings :(

so I beseech anyone here, is it possible someone can upload all these default bloatware apk's for me to put back on my phone and help me on my path to gingerbread? (my phone is working fine, the official update just dislikes how I deleted the bloat)

this would be greatly appreciated! if you want/need my email address feel free to pm me.
thanks~~