Droid 1 Problem Sending Vid Messages

dolpns13

Reaction score
Hi all...Everytime I take a video and try to send it as a video message, I get a window that tells me that the video size is too large to send. It first started when trying to send videos that were about 30 seconds long, but I just tried to send a 15 second video, and I got the same error. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it.

On a side note, I popped my Droids cherry last week.. God Im so ticked, it didnt break, but the corners on the slide are scratched. I was thinking about taping off everything off and spray painting the edges. Totally sucks. I was thinking about filing a claim, nbut only if they give me the Droid 2.

Last edited:

tonydelite

Reaction score
When you are recording the video with the stock app, look at the right side of the screen. There are 4 icons overlayed on top of the video. The bottom most icon controls the quality of the video. Change this to MMS to be able to send video messages.

tat2junior

Reaction score
When you go into the video camera app, on the bottom right there is a setting. It will say high, low, mms, and youtube. Try selecting the mms setting and see if that works.