Droid 1 - Bootloader 2C.7C

Fridsade

Reaction score
I dropped my phone in the toilet yesterday and now it's flashing this error whenever I plug it in the charger. It flashes the error then it goes to the 'M' Motorola icon and it shows the error again and it keeps doing it over and over.

Code:
Bootloader 2C.7C

Battery Low
Cannot Program
This message keeps flashing and once in a while it would go back to the Motorola 'M' icon and it does it over and over.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Standalone battery charger

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think it means get a charger that charges just the battery without the phone....

Sent From My Droid Without Spell Checker

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Get a new battery from verizon that's already charged.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a new battery from verizon that's already charged.

teehee. agreed. You need a charged battery. No 2 ways about it brother.

chrisrand

Reaction score
newb with a suggestion

I dropped my phone in the toilet yesterday and now it's flashing this error whenever I plug it in the charger. It flashes the error then it goes to the 'M' Motorola icon and it shows the error again and it keeps doing it over and over.

Code:
Bootloader 2C.7C

Battery Low
Cannot Program
This message keeps flashing and once in a while it would go back to the Motorola 'M' icon and it does it over and over.

Hey, newbie here, but I have been playing around extensively this past couple weeks.

This error has popped up for me in the past as well although I have never dropped mine in the toilet. The thing that has worked for me was to boot in to recovery mode and reset to factory mode then wipe divalk cache and finally restore from backup or a new custom rom.

Oh all this will only work, if you have rooted your phone and are able to have the phone be recognized by your computer when in bootloader mode.

This is just talking from my past experiments, I'm not sure if it will work.

Good luck!