downloads stuck :/

kricket777

Reaction score
tried to download some pics from my phone to FB and they never downloaded but are stuck in que... cant seem to find a way to cancel them. help please :)

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Clear market data, market cache, and force stop on the applications portion of settings (usually in applications> manage applications> all). This will stop it.

Oops, nevermind misread your post. Try doing exactly what I said for the browser instead of the market. Also try using a file browser to delete the downloads in sdcard/downloads and restarting the phone afterwards.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
K

kricket777

Reaction score
My actual problem is being able to delete notifications. I just want to get rid of the notifications at the top of the screen. Doesn't seem to be any way to bring up options once I'm on my notification page.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
My actual problem is being able to delete notifications. I just want to get rid of the notifications at the top of the screen. Doesn't seem to be any way to bring up options once I'm on my notification page.

Turn your phone off...then turn it back on. Once you do this, the notifications about the files should be gone...