Downloading from Gmail

the_kwa

Reaction score
I was sent a .wav file from a friend. I can play a preview but can't download the file to my phone... any help?

kevdog

Reaction score
Ive heard but can not confirm that if you go into your email account from the browser (not the gmail link), that you may then be able to download the file

Droider

Reaction score
Ive heard but can not confirm that if you go into your email account from the browser (not the gmail link), that you may then be able to download the file

I haven't tried it with a wav attachment but I can confirm that using gmail via the browser does work for downloading attachments in general.

pennypritty1

Reaction score

I haven't tried it with a wav attachment but I can confirm that using gmail via the browser does work for downloading attachments in general.

I'm going to try this because i can't seem to pull my attachments viz the vzm... texting. thanks! I just want to be able to send myself a pic or sound or something without having to connect my phone all the time (especially when my pc is a desktop back home).

thanks again!

pennypritty1

Reaction score
this worked!!! Thanks so much. usually with other phones you can txt yourself a song or pic but not with Droid... but I'm okay with emailing myself instead...

It's a quickie AND gmail can handle larger files so that's really helpful... AND it organizes/files the object to where it needs to be for you (song, pic, video)