Download Moto Z Wallpapers Now!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Motorola announced the new Moto Z a few weeks ago. While I am excited to see a phone that features what will be the closest thing to real modularity so far, I am a bit disappointed that the phone won't actually be released for several months. I am pretty excited to get my hands on this device. We now know that the Verizon variant of the Moto Z is Model XT1650 and the phone is code named Griffin. The full system dump has also been made available online. As would be expected things like the official wallpapers and bootanimation have already been extracted. Having this software available this early also means there are greater chances that the device could receive root between now and the release as developers will have time to play around with it.

Rootjunky has already pulled the wallpapers and bootanimation from the system dump. He has also uploaded these files to his personal file server and made them available for download. You may not be able to buy the device for a while, but you can still have a bit of fun with the devices UI now on your own phone. Grab the wallpapers and bootanimation from the link below.

via Rootjunky.com

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That new boot animation is pretty cool, I like it. Threw one of the wallpapers on my Turbo 2, just for the fun of it. :D

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So it's the same image just rotated?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So it's the same image just rotated?
Which image? The wall papers? I'm sure there will be others once the phone is released, there has to more than 4.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Yea the wallpapers are the same image rotated.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I noticed that too. It's a neat pic, but like I said....there has to be more than that on the phone once it's released.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk