Download browsers

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a better browser than stock that can handle big file downloads (several hundred megs) from hotfile. Stock browser keeps saying download unsuccessful. I am downloading videos that I then play with RockPlayer. Any browser suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fox_dye

Reaction score
Dolphin is good and Firefox. But your really not going to find a browser that is as smooth as the stock one. I've tried them all. Plus no other browser has flash support. I could be wrong because its been a while since I have tried a different browser. I have always had trouble downloading large files from mediafire and hotfile.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it's the browser and not your connection/coverage or something else?

SGTiger

Reaction score
But your really not going to find a browser that is as smooth as the stock one. I've tried them all. Plus no other browser has flash support.

Many people will disagree that the stock browser is the smoothest. I love xScope, and it has flash support as does Dolphin.

Droids

Reaction score
+1 for xScope. Works fine with flash and has a great file downloader. Version 6 is on the market but v5 works fine too and is now free.

OP
N

Nblufire12

Reaction score
My connection is fine and I download at 20 mbps but it kept saying unsuccessful on stock

On second try with dolphin it worked! I love rockplayer. No more convertng video!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App