Doomsday last phone scenario

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With vzw new plan people are definitely Kung fu gripping unlimited data for dear life. Some of us has even went as far as to panic and bought a razr maxx before the deadline (only to take it back once i stopped panicking). But if you had to use your last upgrade and had to buy your last Vzw phone what would you choose.

For me it is a toss up between the razr maxx and nexus. The razr having better radios and a better battery. But the nexus being unlocked so you can continue getting updates when oems have moved on. Plus over time batteries degrade and the nexus has a removable battery. Those are my choices what you choose. I kept out the gs3 because of samsung's update track record. And the razr maxx hd wont be out by the deadline. Its gonna be used as bait by vzw to get us off unlimited ;) . Well they wont get my unlimited data without a fight :D .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
I am thinking of either the Maxx or an iphone4s.

I have one upgrade left and cant pre-order the galaxy S3 (lack of funds at the moment).

So my plan is to pick up a phone that I may be able to trade off in August for my SIII.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
No such thing as a "doomsday last phone scenario" for me. I've got a Bionic, it's only 9 months old so it's not an OLD phone by far- and i'm not even close to an upgrade. So my plan is to start saving for a new phone at full retail price once I start getting tired of the Bionic. It should feel like a brand new phone when ICS arrives, so I suspect that time will be awhile coming.