Don't forget to tag your threads!

J

JohnDroid

Guys, one of the neatest features of our software is the ability to "tag" threads with common keywords or phrases to make finding them in the future easier for the community membership!

For example, if I were starting a thread talking about "How to get Outlook Sync working with my Droid" I may tag the thread as follows:

outlook, outlook sync, outlook droid, droid sync

This makes it easier for Search Engines to find out what we are talking about and gives humans the ability to click on certain tags and view all the threads related to that particular tag/subject.

Thanks in advance!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll remeber that too :icon_ banana:

OP
J

JohnDroid

You can even tag other people's threads if they forget too. Just scroll down to the bottom and look for the tags/edit tags area.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I will try to make myself useful, I am tagging threads as I go along. So many have no tags at all.

OP
J

JohnDroid

Bumping to the top. Looks like there are a ton of new threads being created without tags :(

Everytime you forget to tag a thread, somewhere a droid dies....

cgarnes

Reaction score
Thanks for this sticky! I'll sure use tagging from here on out.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tag, tag, tag all day long,
tag,tag,tag while I sing this song

:)

eajs77

Reaction score
new to droid and forums in general... looking forward to learning about both.

britwirid

Reaction score
This makes it easier for Search Engines to find out what we are talking about and gives humans the ability to click on certain tags and view all the threads related to that particular tag/subject.

Thanks in advance!

kd1866

Reaction score
just joined

hi all, just joined, i'm new to forums and not to much of a tech, but i have the droid so i need all the help i can get! luv the phone!